Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coming Soon: Back in Full Force!

Wow, I've been gone a long time! Now that we are through the holidays and I am over my annual post holiday illness, stay tuned... I will be posting weekly posts beginning next week. I haven't forgotten about you!

Also, if you are in the Denver area, I am now on a schedule with our monthly events. I will be hosting events the fourth Tuesday of each month beginning January 26. Next Tuesday's topic is the second in a reimbursement series. This month's topic is hospital diagnosis-related groups (DRGs). Here are future topics:
  • Tuesday, February 23 - Hospital Ambulatory Payment Classifications (APCs)
  • Tuesday, March 23 - Introduction to Physician Reimbursement
  • Tuesday, April 27 - Discussion Panel: Resumes and Interviewing
For information about locations and to get email notices, sign in to your Facebook account and join The Coder Coach group. It's free and this is the best and easiest way for me to get information about events out to the masses.